Pain on right side after miscarriage?

I had a natural miscarriage about a week ago and now i am having bad pain on my right side what could this be is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Health

• Have you been to the doctor? Depending on the level of pain, you could be ovulating or could be appendix if severe? You could have some tissue left that may be causing an infection,, I am so sorry for your loss, but I think you had better call the doc! Hugs to you momma, I know from personal experience how awful this is. You need to be careful not to get PG right away,, you need a couple of months for your body to heal,, and you are the most fertile after something like this! Hugs!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:05 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Wow! I was the only one who answered? You have been on my mind, and was curious to know if you found out what it is,,,,once again so sorry for your loss!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Thank you and yes i called my doctor and had blood work done she finally just called me back and said it is probably just a cyst that should go away on its own so i am hoping thats all it is i have an appointment on may 5th she said if the pain gets worse before then to go to the hospital
    momof2girls757

Answer by momof2girls757 at 7:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2010