crib mattress/pack & play

My DD sits up on her own and is trying to pull up now but I haven't put her in either for awhile. Do I lower the mattress & pack & play mat now before I start putting her back in them?
Probably a stupid question but I don't know about all this stuff and they are barely used.

Marix3

Asked by Marix3 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• where has she been sleeping? just curious. idk for sure either, but it might be a good idea
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Yes, lower the mattress and put the mat in the bottom - better to do it "early" than wait and have her pull up and fall out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Yes, go ahead and put both as low as possible.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:57 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I would lower it now--I think the higher settings are more for convenience for the parents :)
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• She has slept with me since birth.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I would lower both now so they are ready whenever you want to use them. You don't want that first time she pulls up to be the time she is in the crib and she falls out.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• how fun! velcro her to the bottom :)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Lol the way she throws fits, she would never accept being velcro'd anywhere! She's a little mover, the only time she's still is when she's sleeping. I start feeding her in one place and end up across the house.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 27, 2010