Just a random Question

How many of you moms have taken things from a doctors office?
example gloves, q tips, magazines, etc etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I stole an eye chart from a doctor's office after I had a two hour wait in the lobby and then another hour in the examining room. I had an appointment, I was on time. That eye chart now proudly hangs in my bathroom :)
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 11:42 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Only the stuff that was given to me and that's usually samples of meds so I wouldn't have to buy them.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 10:51 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Sorry. I don't steal.
    sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 10:56 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I have taken a magazine or two... But I usually take some to leave as well... So it's more of a trade!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:57 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• no, that is stealing.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 11:00 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Well, i've asked for free samples of meds if that counts.
    depechemom72

Answer by depechemom72 at 11:00 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Well....I went about 2 weeks ago to the Dentist's office. All 4 of us were having work done. The three kids went first, and then me. As the girl's were being worked on I started reading a magazine...then when they called my son and I back, I just stuck it in my purse so that I could read it while they worked on my son...they when it came my turn, I got in the chair, and then when they were finished, I paid and just left. On the way home, Emma pointed out that the magazine was still sticking out of my purse!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! It will go back with me next week when I have my next appointment!!!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 11:00 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Ive done that one before. too busy with the kid to remember the magazine lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I have a bull shit detector and its going off on some of these answers. ha ha ha ha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• NEVER. That's stealing and I don't steal. And why would I want latex gloves, crappy outdated magazines, q-tips (buy my own at Target), etc.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:25 AM on Apr. 27, 2010