Am I having a miscarriage?

I've been having light bleeding for the past 3 weeks now, with little red chunks. I'm approx 10 weeks. My tummy hurts... I'm not really sure what's going on. Has anyone else experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have you not been to the Dr? 3 weeks is a long time to be bleeding even a little without seein gthe Dr. A small amount of bleeding is not that uncommon early in pregnacy but when you start seeing "chunks" and you are in pain it is most likely a miscarriage. You should go to your Dr. so they can do an ultrasound.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• you need to get checked asap. not trying to freak you out or anything but you can never be to sure. it may just be a mild period. my entire preg. with my first daughter i never missed a period the whole 9 months, its was a light period kinda chunky. my doctor said it was normal some women just continue to have periods during there pregnancy
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 11:39 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• make sure u go to ur doc asap!
    Kelleyriley

Answer by Kelleyriley at 2:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2010