Those into Lady Gaga and Kesha..

What about their music do you like? I don't understand..do you relate to boys wanting to touch your "junk"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't STAND lady gaga!!! i like the song "tik tok" by kesha though. not so much the words as it's just one of those songs I feel like I have to sing along with!
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• HAHAHA.. oh gosh. This Q cracks me up.. I like the beat of the songs... not really the words.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I can't STAND 'tik tok' by Kesha, the twitty airhead thing gets on my last nerve. but LOVE Lady Gaga. Well, Her music anyway. I could do with out the weird video's and outlandish outfits. lol
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:29 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I love Lady GaGa also. Her songs are good. I know she is "Out There" but whatever.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I saw Ke$ha on SNL a couple weeks ago and felt old considering that a) I thought her name was pronounced KEE-sha, b) I didn't know she was white, and c) I had never heard the song before. The performance left all of us 30-somethings in the room asking "What the hell just happened." It was very bizarre.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2010