Boob-Quake Tremors...

HaHa... I guess they were right... Women around the world showed off their stuff for "Boobquake" and there were tremors...

lol!

tell me that's not funny??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• LOL there will always be tremors somewhere.  We live on a volatile planet.  You got to take the good with bad!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:16 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• There are like 400 earthquakes a day around the world. But that is pretty funny.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 11:24 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Actually, no. The earth experiences upwards of 150 earthquakes on average per day. Yesterday we only experienced 47 of varying magnitudes. Earthquakes with a magnitude of 6 or above on the richter scale happen roughly 134 times a year or roughly once every 3 days. So while there might have been a 6.5 magnitude quake in Taiwan yesterday (or late the night before depending on your time zone) There was already a 1 in 3 chance of an earthquake of that magnitude happening on that day. Overall we didn't experience any increase or change in the magnitude and number of earthquakes that happen on a regular basis. Thus Boobquake proved that scantily clad women do NOT cause earthquakes, but it does bring out the pervs and imbiciles who do not understand science or the scientific method.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• What the above said - the woman who stated the 'boobquake' ta-do said she was going to attempt to use statistical data to dismiss the regular events that occur around the world and look for unusual events.

Read something all the way thru before making the assumption that you have a clue what you're talking about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Well, leave it to the men to pick something that happens on a regular basis and attach it to something women do. They framed us in the garden of Eden, too!! I shook my boobies in the mirror wearing nothing but granny panties. I am honored to have caused the earth to move. It seems I can't manage to do that very often at my age!! LOL
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• the woman who stated the 'boobquake' ta-do said she was going to attempt to use statistical data to dismiss the regular events that occur around the world and look for unusual events

Correct, and no unusual events occured which once again proved that scantily clad women do not cause earthquakes as Iranian Cleric Sedighi had previously claimed. Also that many people do not understand science or the scientific method as they are taking the earthquake in Taiwan as "proof" that boobquake caused it. (It actually occured before the official start of boobquake which was 9AM Central Time. There is a 12 hour time difference between the two. So in reference to "Boobquake"(Central time) the Taiwan earthquake took place on the 25th not the 26th.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Boob quake was lame .. sorry but there is better and healthier and more modest ways to do with your time!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• and no I didnt participate... I prefer modesty thank you! I dont need men looking down my shirt !
    Shaneagle777

• Lighten up Shane. No one is going to persecute you for not participating in Boobquake. As for it being lame, well it was just as lame as the comment that scantily clad women cause earthquakes, that was kind of the point.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Shaneagle
    1.) It was done tongue in cheek
    2.) The lady that started said she went with "boobquake" because she happens to have cleavage to show off

What she was actually asking (again if people bothered to read things through) was for every woman to wear the most 'immodest' thing that they would normally wear; just all do it at the same time. She even stated that for some people just showing some ankle is considered 'immodest' and would 'count' for her experiment.

Lighten up is right!
    Anonymous