marijuana

crazy4now

Asked by crazy4now at 11:21 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• pro.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I have nothing against it. I think its fun.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:27 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Not appropriate for teenagers.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:31 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• it's a personal choice to be made by a responsible adult. teenagers generally lack the self control to stop such a habit when/if it begins to interfere with more important things in their life, like school. whereas an adult could be capable of controlling use of marijuana, just like they can be responsible with alcohol. and substance can be abused, even prescriptions. it depends largely on the individual who is using. if the individual is a teenager, a responsible adult should step in and, without criticism, explain the concerns and facts.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 11:40 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I totally agree with your answer bestmommyeber! I hope I display the same philosophy with my children when the time comes!

Anonymous

• I am all for legalization and taxation, it would bring this country out of a lot of the defecit. In teens, needs to be supervised, if there any changes in behabior or school work, then you must intervene, otherwise I would much rather have a teen smoking weed than drinking alcohol, the lesser of the two evils!

Answer by older at 3:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• If it is illegal to do then NO one should be doing it.

At the moment it is against the law.... end of story.

Anonymous

• anon, At the moment it is against the law.... end of story.

Get yourself informed at the moment it is not illegal to have in your possession in a lot of states a small amount for personal comsumption, in Encino California, the main revenue of that city are grow gardens, people plant gardens of weed and sell them off to the very many places in California that have stores for medicinal use. The city of encino is very wealthy as you might imagine and so are their residents who par take. So anon there is so much more to the story........

Answer by older at 4:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• its not bad, lol. its better than your kid snorting lines off your bathroom counter, right?
    Anonymous

• I would have to agree with bestmommaeber, If I caught my son smoking or drinking as a teenager I would have a problem with it but if he was a 20 something adult and I found his sack I would ask why the hell he was holding out on us.
    Anonymous