What types of events do you..

look forward to doing in the summer months that you can't normally do in the winter.

"Cinco de mayo" is right around the corner...we love going every year. I also enjoy the, "The People's Fair".

The"State fair" or " The Taste" they usually happen around the same time so it's one or the other. We like the concerts in the park too... fun for the whole family and it's free.

geminisummerz

Asked by geminisummerz at 11:29 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have a poke salad festival every year the first weekend of May. Not something to be proud of. Poke salad is a weed that grows around septic tanks. So we call it the "shit weed festival". lol. I also love going to the state park to swim. We usually have a small fair every year around August. The Panoply was this past weekend. They also have an annual "Art on the Lake" festival. There's always something going on in a nearby town on weekends in Summer. I love it!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Farmer's Markets and Jazz Festivals!
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 11:39 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Snellville Day's and the Scottish Festival(though that has gotten expensive!) We also enjoy Japan Fest and the Irish Festival. I really want to attend Festival de Latina this year to!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2010