HOW CAN I GET MY HUSBAND TO REALIZE THERE IS ONLY A FEW DAYS A MO. WE CAN CONCIEVE?

WELL,HES 45 AND IM 38.I HAVE 1 BOY HIM 2 GIRLS WERE NOT YOUNGINS ANYMORE.WE GOT MARRIED LAST AUGUST AND WE WANT A CHILD TOGETHER.MY HUBBY FEELS PRESSURE TO MAKE A BABY ON CERTIAN DAYS.I FEEL HE AVOIDS THOSE DAYS WILL MAKE LOVE ANY OTHER TIME.WHTS GOING ON ILL BE 39 IN JUNE AND I FEEL IM RUNNING OUT OF TIME.ANY ADVICE,SO APPRECITED.

BELLA357

Asked by BELLA357 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Either he doesn't want to really make a baby or he is tired of it being scheduled just to get pregnant. If the second is true, don't tell him when you are your most fertile and just have fun together. It is very stressful TTC.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I agree, just don't say anything on the fertile days. It is a lot of pressure to do the deed on certain days. For me, it really took the pleasure out of it.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• If you really feel he needs to understand, then have him check out www.tcoyf.com. It will explain the female reproductive system to him.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:23 AM on Apr. 29, 2010