Doctor told me she is almost positive I'm having a girl based on the ultrasound but I am not convinced....

With my daughter I saw the 3 lines between her legs in the ultrasound but in this babies it looks more like 2 balls rather than just a swollen labia on a girl. This ever happen to anyone???

hornz102485

Asked by hornz102485 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well, something tells me that the doctor has done this more than you have... But there is a key to it... I think they told me if you see 3 dots in a row, it's a boy, 2 is a girl... I think!! But it's rare that you can see enough to see all that detail.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:41 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Problem is she wasn't positive. She kept saying either it's a girl and her labia is swollen, or it's balls. To me it looks like 2 balls.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Oh yeah, forgot to mention, this doctor is not certified on an ultrasound machine either.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 11:51 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I'm having the same issue. I clearly saw the "3 lines" with all 3 of my girls, and this time just 2...bulges I call them lol. When we looked at the parts in 3D/4D the tech said it could be swollen girl parts, or boy goods. We'll confirm next month, but I hope it doesn't change! I wanted another girl!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2010