What do you lady's think. Recently I have been feeling sick. When I take public transportation I feel sick until i get outside, I urinate a lot even if I don't drink a lot, and my sense of smell is extremely sharp. I am also sexually active and trying to conceive. I don't want to get my hopes up to soon... but out of curiosity just wanted to know what you ladies think. Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• with my first pregnancy my first symptom was car sickness. I didn't have any other symptoms at all I took a test 2 days later it said positive. With my second baby the only symptom I had with her was the smeel of any type of meat cooking. I achually had to have DH cook a lot on the grill cause I couldn't stand the smell lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I have been trying to conceive for a long time and I had the same feelings It litterally drove me nuts am I or aren't I? Then I finally bought a pregnancy test 2 months after I had the symptoms and the test was negative. So How long have you had these Symptoms? If you had them for a long time I would go to the doctor and find out for sure. Just because it sadi negative for me doesn't mean it will for you. GOOD LUCK HOPE ALL GOES YOUR WAY!
    momma2be1987

Answer by momma2be1987 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2010