Anyone not finding out the sex of the baby?

Im still debating this.. A planned pregnancy need to have some surprises!! BUT that means we have to chose a boy name and a girl name that we both (me and dh) like!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am pregnant with #3. Iv got a three yr old boy and a17month old girl, so i figured i would let this one be a suprise... But before i could tell the doctor she blabbed out that it was a boy... I was kinda ticked.

But at we drcided to have a 4d ultrasound done and found out that i am actually having a girl!!
    I had plannef for a suprise but my doctor messed that up. :(
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 11:49 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• wanted to go without knowing but when i went the other day for my ultra sound i gave in and wanted to know the sex. its a girl and i couldnt be happier. I wanted to know because it makes planning alot easier and i got to choose a name. do whats best for u and if u wanna no find out and if u dont just let it be the element of surprise. good luck :)
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 11:50 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• nope. I'm pregnant with my third... If it's not a girl I'm going to beat my DH, so we will have to find out early so he has a chance to recover! lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:52 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I want to know, but the baby wont cooperate for the 3rd time so seeing as I am 6 months pregnant I guess it's gonna be a suprise.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• when i was pregnant i didnt find out. i think its a great suprise!! and if i ever get pregnant again (hopefully one day, with a NICE guy) i wont find out then either!! if we were supposed to know, we would have a lil window built into our tummies
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• i cant do it..because i like buying stuff before
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 11:58 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• We aren't finding out. I think it would be nice to buy some stuff now but I don't see the big deal in waiting. We bought a bunch of giftcards to use after the baby is born.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• im currently 6mnths and have been dying to knw, but our baby hsnt cooperated at all!! he/she even crossed his/her little legs so we really havent been able to tell! tomorrow we have decided to make our last attempt and if we dont find out we're going to let the sex of the baby be a surprise..
    czama00

Answer by czama00 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I found out the sex with my daughter and my son so we have had our boy/girl fun, and have decided that for our 3rd we want it to be a surprise. No, I am not pregnant at the moment lol But when the times comes that is how I want to do it.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• When I was pregnant I didn't want to find out. It was such a wonderful surprise after my pregnancy to find out wha t the hbaby was. Sure we had to choose names for both, and unisex bedroom, but it was worth it!!!
    People say it makes planning easier, but I don't really get that- all you can do is buy the clothes and decorate the room blue or pink. There's so much out there that could go either way.... what ever you choose- good luck to you!!
    Anonymous