This ones about the husbands ladies.

Is it just me or are most husbands lazy good for nothing bums around the house?
My husband thinks just because he goes to work and comes home he has no other responsibility's. I my self am a stay at home mom and bust my ass everyday trying to get things done and run every errand on the face of the earth and Hell I don't even get paid for it not even a 15 min break. It just irritates the F%*@ out of me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh Pishaw!!! I will agree with you that most husbands are lacking in certain skills but as Judge Judy says, You picked him!" Bearing that in mind why not help him to understand where and when you need help? Showering him with love and praise anytime he does something to help is a way to start. We Women also need to make sure we raise little boys to become fully functioning men some day. That includes treating women with kindness and respect, non- violent conflict resolution, table manners, how to groom and dress properly and how to perform every single chore in the house. How to sew on a button, iron a shirt, do the laundry and dishes. How to make a bed and vacumn. How to mow the lawn and paint the house too. Help them understand that marriage is a partnership, not a monarchy. Their are no "womens jobs" or "mens jobs"... We both work together for the common good, especially if he ever wants to have sex again. LOL
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 12:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• No all husbands are not like that, but I could see where that would be extremely irritating and you have a right to be pissed off.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 12:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I know mine deserves to sit down when he gets home. He runs his own contracting business and busts his balls (to put it plainly) so that we can live comfortably. he works 6 days a week, 14-16 hours a day..... that would kill me.

I respect him enough to run the household so that when he comes home he can shut down.

I can sit down and relax if I need or want.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• No, my husband works and I dont. It only makes sense to me if I did the things around the house. I understand what you mean though. My husband takes out the trash and picks up after himself. Thats all I ask.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Not mine! Maybe I just got licky, but my DH is amazing! He does most of the cooking around here. He's an amazing cook, and I'm not that great. lol. He helps me with the kids. On weekends we always do something fun as a family. I absolutely adore him!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• That's suppose to be *lucky* not *licky*. lol. Although, I suppose that word fits, too. hahaha.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• My husband used to be like that. I went away for a weekend and he actually did everything around the house that needed to be done. When I got back he looked at me and apologized for not helping me. He realized that it is a lot of work keeping up with the house chores, entertaining the kids, and making meals. He now helps around the house a lot.

Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I was a SAHW tell about 6 months ago. So I didn't mind doing all the house chores. I take care of the finances/pay bills. But now that I am working my DH is still acting like I do not work. Example: I told him we are going to take turns doing the dishes. Every other day. It takes him 2 days to do the dishes most times. Yes men are bums.

Answer by louise2 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I wish mine would do even half that stuff all he does is come home and sit on his ass thats it watches tv and bitches cause the dishes aren't done he wont even help with his son without bitching a fit like a child.
    Anonymous

• My husband keeps our yard up, cleans everything, and lately since I am pregnant and feeling like crap all the time he is cooking nearly every day. He also runs all the household errands. Of course, he's not working right now... when he was it was more equally shared. He rocks at household stuff.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2010