First day of work: phantom poopy diapers?

I just started working a temporary part time job after being home with my son for 21 months. All morning I have had this feeling of phantom poopy diapers! I feel like I need to be changing a diaper right now! It's so strange... has this happened to anyone else or am I just the lone weirdo??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lmao, I am guessing you may be alone in this! But not to worry, the feeling should disappear soon!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Well I get up in the mornings and make my son breakfast, usually before he is even up. My mother came and got him yesterday for a four day visit. I had the eggs scrambled and the pan hot before I remembered hes two hours away. Kinda smacks ya in the face
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 12:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2010