What kind of gifts do you get for mother's day??

What do your husband or kids do or get for you that's special??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HAHAHAHAAAA....hubby tells me "You're not MY mother"
    last year we did go buy some plants though and he claimed it was a mother's day gift...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• same here charlotsomtimes.. your not my mother hubby says. but my grandmother .. i always get her a card and a box of her fav choclates
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 12:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I got my mom a digital camera this year, cause i know she needs/wants one real bad and i know she will never buy one for her self!
    gildea47265

Answer by gildea47265 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• My first Mother's Day was really special. I was 8 months pregnant with our first. DH used charcoal and drew a silhouette picture of me from the side with my big preggo belly, and wrote me a poem on the back. And he bought a few board games and we played board games for hours. Oh, and he made me my favorite dinner. My second Mother's day he took me out to eat at Applebee's. 3rd he let my get my hair colored and cut. This year I'm REALLY hoping for a camcorder but I;m not sure I'll be able to get it b/c the one I want is nearly $500. I don't see any sense in buying a cheap one I won't like. I'd rather wait until we have money to get the one I want. I will probably tell him to count my tanning bed package as my gift, but I doubt he'll do that, He always surprises me. ;-)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I'm a single Mom....my oldest son (7 last year) colored me a picture last year and my youngest son (2 last year) gave me a hug and said he would try to be nice (that day only!) :)
    lissa27504

Answer by lissa27504 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• My MIL is getting an Ipod touch,My mother is getting something from things remembered.I asked For New pots and pans or Reeboks Easytones..But knowing my hubby we will go to dinner and then just go shopping so i can pick it out...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 2:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I don't buy his mom anything, thats his job.

For my mom a box of wine will probably be for us to share while my husband and dad cook us dinner. Proably will do my best to do nothing. Thats a great mothers day to me.

Though on year he put in a flower bed for me and I was SO excited. It was the nicest thing he'd done in a while.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:23 AM on Apr. 28, 2010