• In the Spotlight:

Baby shower registry

I need suggestions as to what to ask for my baby shower (or not to ask).

Was there anything you got that you ended up not needing or hating. Or anything that you thought "that would really be useful"?

We already have a crib, changing table and an awesome infant carseat/ carrier.

This is our first, so any suggestions would help! thanks!

Laurenmommy918

Asked by Laurenmommy918 at 12:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oooh HOW exciting!
    Boppy.My daughters 3 and 1 LOVE that thing lol.AND it was nice to have for breastfeeding and bottle feeding.
    I got 3 bouncy seats with my 1st :/ She didnt even like them.So they all went back and I bought Diapers.
    Wipe warmer is really nice.I know MOST people would say no BUT I use wipes for everything AND if its warm its easier to clean dirty faces :) (and stubborn poops)
    Have a separate trash for diapers.I used a diaper champ because you can buy regular trash bags rather then spending 6 bucks on certain types lol. i also had a boppy swing.IT WAS FANTASTIC and soft..
    Register items in ALL price ranges.Cheap toys and blankets,Some people will not get whats on your list and some will.OOh and gift cards :) Good luck and congrats
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2010