Sleeping on the right side????

So I am 34 weeks and CANNOT sleep on my leftside. It really hurts my hips and back... So I have been sleeping on my rightside or back...

How bad is it? Our baby is moving fine, and this is baby 2 for us. It was not like this the first time around! My left side was fine to sleep on...

What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i agree w/ the others. sleep how you are most comfortable. sleeping on the left side maximizes circulation but if circulation was a big problem, you would move, even if you were sleeping.

i'm generally most comfortable on my right side too but this week i've been getting horrible hip cramps if i try to sleep on my right side, so to the left side i go :( can't get comfy no matter what
    Anonymous

• its not bad at all to sleep on ur right side. its just perferred to sleep on ur left..the right side wont hurt the baby. sleep w.e side is comfy for you..
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I am 31 weeks with #4 and sleep on whichever side is comfortable. I believe as long as baby is moving fine and growing well, it should be okay. It's not like you are laying on your right side 12 hours straight.
    Anonymous