Full Moon?

The full moon is tomorrow! I'm having her the 4th!(if not before) OMG! My grandmother keeps telling me babies come a few days around the full moon. I don't believe her however that would be GREAT! I'm so ready to have this stubborn little girl! What do you think about the full moon?

I'm not dialted I'm not thining, I'm not doing anything. but BH. I'm getting impatient & just wanna see her!

I have her May 4th(if not before) (lets pray its before) we have to be moved out of our house by the 8th can't move into the new house until May 7th. I'm so ready to get these next 2 weeks over with!!!

Anyone else just tired? Please basher feel welcomed in this question too! : )

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 12:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Grandma is right about the full moon, I use to think it was an old wives tale too, until my first born was born in one and when I got to the hospital the nurses explained to me the reasoning behind the full moon theory. The theory is that the moon’s gravitational pull effects the amniotic fluid in much the same way as it effects the water in the sea, rivers and even the water that’s otherwise found in our bodies.

Answer by older at 12:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• is that why I'm peeing like crazy today? lol!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Could be!!! good luck moma!

Answer by older at 12:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• hahaha, cute :o) Maybe it will help me too!! I am so ready!! Good Luck! And I hope she comes soon! You sound busy!!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 12:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• well my baby is due on the full moon! june 26th! so we'll see :)

there was a full moon 3 days before my son's EDD but he was a week late instead.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 27, 2010