Face wrinkle remover

What is the best face cream to us to hide wrinkles?

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't think there is a cream that will really hide them. There might be one that will help reduce the appearance a little , but if you really want them to go away I'm thinking you will have to go with botox or something.
    Anonymous

• I don't know about hiding them but the main thing is to make sure your skin isn't dry. If it is, your make up will settle into the lines and make them more prominent. I use Neutrogena Deep Wrinkle Treatment. I don't have but a few tiny lines around my eyes, but want to make sure I don't get any more. I also use Neutrogena Anti-Wrinkle Anti Blemish face wash. I'm happy with the results! I get many compliments about my complexion!
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• There is no such thing---NOTHING will remove wrinkles. Stay out of the sun to prevent them, use a good SPF face cream and stay hydrated, but nothing can get rid of them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Apr. 28, 2010