She is seriously mad about this?!

My SIL is notorious for blurting out exactly what she thinks of people very bluntly. I'm NOT talking about being "honest," I'm talking about her opinion. As in, "you are so stupid for buying that car," "ugh, I hate that hair cut on you," "your kid is going to grow up to be a serial killer." These kinds of things. Any how, yesterday, there was drama on Facebook after she made a RACIST remark! Yes, hers is a completely public profile. She also currently has a job for a school district. A few of her "friends" were appalled, or had advice for her and said as much. She said she didn't care if it upset any one. I left a comment that said if they were friends then they should already know that she says how she feels no matter who may get offended. She actually started deleting people who commented on her status! One girl just said, "hey, you may want to watch it since you work for a school" and she deleted her!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• May i ask what your sister posted?

She sound like the kind of person who is never wrong wven when it is blunty pointed out to her face that she is wrong. Lots of people have lost their job by posting things they shouldn't on facebook. Smart companies even check people's profiles before they hire, just to see what their personal lives are like. AND, it's totally legal to do that. Especially if yu have a public profile.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• OP here~ Any how, I know it is her choice to do this, but I thought it was kind of ridiculous to delete people because they are human and took offense to her remark. She is 23 years old and should know by now that her big mouth is highly offensive to most people! She told me there was a delete button if I didn't want to be on her friends list, and drama or not, I'm thinking about using it. IF she can't see that she was wrong, then I don't need to deal with her any way.
    Anonymous

• I hope her boss sees it and I hope she gets fired I hate racists in every shape and form
    chica1965

Answer by chica1965 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

Anonymous

• Sorry, my computer is acting weird! LOL She was talking about some girl she got into an argument with and called her the N word.
    Anonymous

• BUMP
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• oh the n word I hope she is not a teacher
    Anonymous

• She does some sort of child care for after school, for the school district, at the school. So in essence, since she has a classroom, she is a version of a teacher.
    Anonymous

• hahaha, she'll probably get fired. There was a newscast on my local news a year ago featuring fb profiles of local teachers. They were like, tracking them down and saying 'why do you have a picture of you in a strip club on fb when you're a teacher!" it was hilarious, you deserve it if you're that stupid.
    Anonymous

• She has posted a lot of times about how drunk she is, etc. I mean, I know it is her right to drink and to act stupid. She is totally abusing that! LOL! When you work in education, it's like the same as being a public official or celebrity. You post stupid crap, every one is going to see that and there may be backlash over it.
    Anonymous