What do you eat when you are starving???

I'm not talking about at meal times or whatever.. but if you've had to miss a meal or are just REALLY hungry. What do you eat? Lately, I've been taking B-12 pills and they are speeding up my metabolism but making me so hungry and all I want to eat is a foot long sandwich from subway. haha.. (especially after seeing that post about subway )

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I keep around those packs of crackers w/ fillings in them.... cheese, PB, etc. Cereal and milk is a no brainer, and toast a million ways (butter, jelly, cinnamon sugar, etc)

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• B-vitamins actually help suppress appetite my aiding in the regulation of insulin (so does chromium picolinate).

If you're being more active that would affect hunger... but the vitamin isn't the cause.

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Usually nothing good for me and too much of it. I usually feel sick to my stomach afterwards.

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I'll eat a peanut butter (no jelly) sandwich.

Answer by Pnukey at 6:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• carbs usually do it for me

Answer by GMMOLLY at 9:30 AM on Apr. 28, 2010