Abdominal pains

I need some ideas of what this could be. I am having abdominal pains. Low in the abdomen. Feels somewhat like if you have held you bladder for a long period of time and then after you go, you ache or rough sex how you ache for awhile afterwards. I am right in the middle of my cycle (period due to start on May 10-33 day cycle) so I am ovulating. My usual aches during ovulation are pain on the left side for 1 day and nothing else. This started yesterday on the right side and has gravitated south today. It's not a sharp pain just dull and discomforting. Oh, and it's not a UTI as I am not hving difficulty going or having pain when going. Ideas?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 1:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Health

• It could be a vaginal infection, an STD...many things. It could also be caused be cysts, cervical cancer....like I said, a variety of possibilities. I recommend going to your doctor if it doesn't subside. It could also be nothing. I had this problem once, went to my doctor, and he found nothing wrong, and it eventually went away. Best of luck, hope you're feeling better soon.
    Anonymous

• Since you ovulate from the left side one month then the right side the next month it is probably just that. A cyst may have formed to let the egg out and maybe it grew larger than normal before bursting. If it continues or pain increases call your doctor.
    Anonymous