Hardship discharge (army)

So my husband is in the army and ever since the day he left for basic september of last year I have been a mess, I cant live without him I am not cut out to be an army wife period but i am not going to loose my husband to army. When I agreed to him joining the army I honestly didnt think it would be this hard. When he is gone im not a good mom I dont give my children the attention that they deserve all I do is cry I dont sleep I get probably 3 hours of sleep a day. My kids cant live like this. What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• Sorry mama. You need to suck it up and be a wife and mother or divorce.

Anonymous

• The base offers people to talk to you free of charge. They will meet you wherever you want them to and they wont write down anything. You, just need to speak with someone. Your not the only one that feels this way so please dont think you are. The sooner you talk to someone the better. Also, do you or your family have a history with depression? I think it would be good for you to talk to your medical doctor.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:45 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• You need to get counseling asap. You are not functioning properly right now, and you are the only parent your kids have at the moment. Get yourself healthy so that you can deal with the required activities of every day life. Your kids deserve a fully functional parent.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Being a military wife is HARD. However, your having a very hard time adjusting. Check on base because they have people on there to help you adjust.
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 9:26 PM on May. 2, 2010