Anyone think this CAN'T happen to America?

If this spreads across Europe ot will affect the U.S. but we are in danger of it directly happening to our Country if we don't get the deficit under control. I'm still hearing some say it can't happen to us. Whats your opinion?

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I brought this up about a month ago. Nobody got it. Too many heads in the sand still.

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Can't or Won't? Denial is key here in America....................why do you think we are in this mess to begin with?!

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Anything can happen in America. It's only a matter of time.

• I think it's arrogant to assume we're immune to such woes.

• It will.. I am sure we will see w world wide economic collapse and then that is when the NWO will enter in to bail everyone out of course there will be a catch of some kind such as One world currency !

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Ah, the old your an idiot if you don't see it exactly my way argument.

• No, it'll NEVER happen heeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

The VERY existence of the outstanding "heads in the crappers" in this country will keep it from happening here.

They are THE most excellent "heads in the crappers" anyone could ever want to share a country with.

So, no, not here.

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• It's really interesting, and it CAN happen here.  It's already happening in CA.

Answer by mancosmomma at 3:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• It will happen.

Answer by 360 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• It will Mr. Bernanke said that if we do not cut some socila programs before 2012 we will be broke. It is either cut them or raiose taxes. 96% of your check would be needed to cover it all, so it cna and most likely will happen since no one is taking this seriously.

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 3:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2010