How do the Duggars get alone time???

this is something I just thought about. They have 19 children now, how in te world to they get alone time to make that many babies?

AirForceWife14

Asked by AirForceWife14 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I always wonder that too !!! I have 3 and barely have time !!!
    Anonymous

• They must get some alone time. They have had 19 kids.

Answer by louise2 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Maybe they just have lights out for the kids and everyone is asleep by 9 or so. I'm assuming they make them sleep in their own beds.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• You don't think they co-sleep?? Just kidding... that would be a huge bed! Come to think of it, I bet if the co-slept they wouldn't have had 19!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• how long does it really take to make a baby...lol seriously...my hub and I do 10 min quickies and we're on #4.
    I'm sure when the kids are asleep, or they may go away for the day....have thier older kids babysit or a family friend.
    Anonymous

• lol. I think they make the older kids help out a lot. I don't see how they do it either. I have one 4 mo old and it's been over a week since dh and I have had time for sex!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 2:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Are you kidding me? The kids take care of the kids. She has constant built in babysitters. They have more private time than anyone.
    Anonymous

• They give up sleep for sex time that's the only alone time they get.
    Anonymous

• She must be very timid and meek in the sack for all those kids each at different ends of the house not to hear. I wonder if she even has ever had an "O" before or just has sex because shes a good submissive wife
    Anonymous

• They have talked about "date night" once a week... They are still very in love like Highschool sweet hearts... Im sure they find the time :)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2010