Do any have of you have young teen daughters like 13-15. Do you think of them have had sexual experiences or any of their friends !!! It is a scary scary thought !!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• my atep sister had a baby at 15!
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 2:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• My SS12 has had 'girlfriends' since he was 10, but they were only alone during school (not even after school activities). Recently, one of my SS's friends (who is 14) suggested that he squeeze his gf's boobies and my SS said, "why would I want to do that?" I had to laugh, but I know that once his hormones kick in full steam ahead he may actually take him up on that advice. Unfortunately these days, the girls his age seem more advanced for their age.
    Anonymous

• Teens are doing stuff early. Lot of my friends lost it in 8th grade, and i did in 9. In my school it wasnt uncommon to be having sex already by 10th grade. Even the teachers knew what were going on cause they would say to use condoms/bc.
    Anonymous

• My daugher is 15.
    I know that she has "made out" (heavy kissing)
    I heard roumor that one of the girls on her soccer team had sex.
    I heard roumor that a couple of the girls she knows (not close friends) have given head.

It scares the HELL out of me.-
    Anonymous

• I have a 16 yr old cousin that i was very close with fom birth I am 24 and i cant belive of the things i hear happening with her backhome. her parents found her sending pics to her "BF" who was 20 and no she wants to run away with him.
    quila_sunrise

Answer by quila_sunrise at 4:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Last year when I went to a luncheon at my daughter's school there were two pregnant girls there (not her friends). It was 7th grade, and she was 12. It REALLY scares me a lot when I see things like that.
    Anonymous

• hmm..i use to make out with some of my female friends.. along with male friends..
    pisces_chick89

Answer by pisces_chick89 at 7:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• My friends daughter is 15 and has been having sex for 2 years!!! She has had 4 partners already this year. She sneaks around when her parents are at work and every chance she gets!!! Her parents are ready to send her to boarding school. No matter what they do, she doesn't behave. I am so glad I have a boy, that has no interest in dating or sex of any kind.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I have a 13 year old and I have a goody drawer....My daughter found it. She also be on the computer on these sites and I found out about it. I know she thinks about sex and if she think about it then she will do it. I heard that you can put a software on your computer to monitor what your kids are doing. Do any of you moms know about that. My daughter don't do what I say either, but if it don't get any better then I will send her away. My son was telling me that there was kids at school having sex on the school grounds. You also have to watch out for these grown dirty old men too because I was told by a friend that guys on his job be messing around with High school girls and you know some of them are not even an adult yet. I am talking about guys that are in their 40s, 50s, and might be older than that.
    motherof2kids40

Answer by motherof2kids40 at 9:17 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Recently my daughter had to tell me she may be prgnant .I about flipped out but had to remain calm too. Not my girl I thought. They never were really left alone .how could this be .Thank god we don't think so .But now she is so angry at the world. Teen who can figure them out? i want to be there for her but she shuts me out. The guy dumped her, boys are cruel like that sometimes but she is left with these feelings.
    faithoflove

Answer by faithoflove at 5:39 PM on May. 12, 2010