• In the Spotlight:

Any moms giving birth soon. What are you plans? please share. Thank you.

I am thinking of natural birth and stay pretty much longer at home then go to the hospital. What are your plans? Maybe this will help us stay motivated and strong. Good luck mommies. Cheers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 37wks tomorrow.

Plans? Epidural most definitely, had it 2 times already and I couldn't imagine labor w/o it.
    :)
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 3:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• i'm only 31 weeks but....

my plan is to have a pain-med-free birth, like w/ my son. planning to be in the hospital too, but want to labor out-of-hospital as long as possible.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• i am 35 weeks tomorrow. i plan a home birth. last one the birthing supplies were upstairs for a birth in my room, but 1st twin came out before the midwife got there, so we never made it upstairs. this time birth supplies are downstairs, so we will probably have the baby in our room :)
    medication free as always
    my plan is that labor starts more than one hour before the baby comes, so there is plenty of time for everyone to get there.
    my plan is to get through my sons 5th birthday party sleepover this weekend
    and start preparing meals and freezing them for after the birth!
    the main plan is to be flexible.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I am almost 34 weeks and i plan on laboring at home for as long as i can, going to the hospital, no pain meds if possible
    walking around as much as possible. Good Luck :)
    HardyGirl19

Answer by HardyGirl19 at 5:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• im due this sunday with my 2nd and final child, i am most def getting an epi, i had my son natural and i dont kno what i was thinking.. why i made myself go thru all that pain when i could've felt nothing is behond me up it really dont matter labor is the easy part but either way (natural or meds) my hospital shuts off the epi when your 10cm and makes you feel every last freakin push. also my son is 20 months and a total momma's boy, i'd be affraid i'd scare him with all the pain screams
    katitim

Answer by katitim at 5:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2010