SAHM do you have days that you are just plain lazy like I am today !!!!

Poor daughter is not getting my attention I am just tried and lazy !!!! Somedays I just want to veg., Does anyone else feel that way?!!! I feel guilty !!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• ABSOLUTELY!! We do the same thing day in and day out without vacation and without pay! We are entitled to a day to sit on our lazy butts! LOL
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 2:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• oh don't feel guilty! if you had a job outside the home that required you to work 24 hrs a day 7 days a week, i'm sure you'd play hooky from time to time. i do : ) as long as everyone is safe and fed, you can take a day off.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 2:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Yeah I feel extremely guity but im just so tired.I have fibromyaliga so we have more days like that then I wish we did. Shes usually a good sport and sits on the couch with me and watches tv or reads book.
    Anonymous

• yes but don't we deserve it
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Yes. I'm trying to pay bills but I keep getting distracted by CM. Darn CM! Actually, I'm lazy on days like today because I'm so lacking sleep from my 7-month-old keeping me up at night that my brain doesn't work. But if I try to nap, for some reason I can't.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Yeah...I like being my own boss :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 2:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• yeah, you absolutely deserve to be lazy and sit around like some of us here. If you went to work, you would get a day off or even sick leave. Being SAHM we do not get paid, sick leave. annual leave or any holidays. Dont feel bad. Sometimes, I want to go to work so that I can get a day off. LOL
    Anonymous

• Yes. Today I have been kind of lazy because of having cramps. I have showered, made beds, picked up, and run the dishwasher and am doing some laundry though.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 4:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I DIG rainy days. They are my fave. I do NOTHING. I secretly pray for rain and hop around all excited when its supposed to.

Every pretty day we go outside for a few hours and we're up and going, but let me see ONE raindrop and its over.

FREAKING LOVE THE RAIN. Exicted its supposed to rain on Thursday!!!! Playdough and cartoons for the kiddo, couch for me!
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2010