Should I feel bad???

Apparently, me and my husband never officially decided on a name for our little girl. I thought it was Sophie, he thought it was Sophia. Well, since I wrote down her birth certificate info, I put down Sophie. Well, it wasn't until a month ago, when Sophie was 4 months old, that I finally told him it was just Sophie. I mean, everyone called her Sophie anyway. He was shockingly okay with it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL that is so funny the letter did not matter any more he was just happy he got his baby girl. A Proud Daddy (:
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Thats kinda funny !!! You should not feel bad it was an honest mistake !!!!!
    Anonymous

• I guess not to feel bad if he's ok with it, but if you did it on purpose though, that's slightly crappy to mislead him.
    Anonymous

• Well if everyone calls her sophie anyway i think its fine and hes not mad so don't feel bad. My DF wrote our daughters name on her birth cerfificate Vannessa...lol luckily I saw it and fixed it to Vanessa. Now that I would be bad. :)
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't feel bad if he isn't bothered by it.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• It's kind of funny, but don't feel bad...it was just a mistake.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 2:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• ah that is funny. My hub had that happen to him his dad wanted Matthew John and his mom wanted John Matthew so we was John Matthew but he goes by Matt. It really messes up ppl we they see his offical name John on checks/paper work ect. lol its really fine. Enjoy having your lovely daughter for oh they grow so very fast.
    debmom07

Answer by debmom07 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Don't feel bad, it was an honest mistake, and one that doesn't make much difference. And he's a good sport!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 3:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• ... and I bet it won't happen again! LOL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 3:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2010