I stopped tracking

I got so tired of the BFN and AF showing up for 8 months. So I quit charting and testing for the O day. Well I looked at my calendar I have online just to see when I would start AF again. It said April 26th. That was yesterday. I have no idea if she is coming or not. I don't feel any different that any other day, meaning I can't tell if she is about to come like most months. But I have been having this craving to bake a lot. It's kind weird to bake as much as I have been. I'm going to wait til Thursday to see if AF is coming. Did you have better luck when you stopped charting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• have sex everyday then you don't have to worry about all that crap.
    Anonymous

• I know some people have better luck when they stop stressing so much about it. So take a test and hopefully it'll be a BFP!!
    Anonymous

• I haven't given up I just 'forget' about it. It's still in the back of my head though. I'm just wondering if the baking is due to I need to eat more for one reason or another. Maybe AF is due and thats why I want all this baked crap thats not healthy LOL
    Anonymous

• I am on the same cycle day as you... Mine hasnt showed up yet either!! GL and sending LOTS of baby dust!!!
    Anonymous

• I am so temped to test today like you wouldn't believe. But I don't want to waste a test, if that makes sense. I really hope for the both of us!!! DH is ready to go visit the DR with me if it shows up though.
    Anonymous

• I had no luck UNTIL I started charting. Then pregnant the first cycle. And I learned the ovulation kits were CRAP...they said I was NOT ovulating on the day that my son was conceived! (And I do know the precise day...we caught the silver bullet with ONE go that month.)

Answer by gdiamante at 4:21 AM on Apr. 29, 2010