Do you hate sex? Do you love it? or is it just so so?

I used to love sex, after the birth of my first child i hated it because I felt very unattractive, and I thought my husband was just doing it out of pity (i know now how silly that is). when we were trying to conceive I hated it even more. Now I'm back to loving it again because I feel like I look sexy. Of course in another month when i start to show I'll probably hate it again.

Christina2135

Asked by Christina2135 at 3:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• EH! It's ok ask me again after I haven't had none in awhile...lol then I will give you a different story (:
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• love it!!! even though I rarely orgasm, I still love it!
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• loooove it!! always have :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• i like it alot. but i do think it is over rated and to me isn't as great as everyone makes it out to be.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• with my ex-husband, I hated it , it was a chore. He never went out of his way to make me feel attractive and said a lot of negative things after I had our DD. Each time was all about him and what I could do for him, then he would roll over and leave me wanting. NOW, I have a wonderful BFF/BF and his only goal is that I enjoy myself which works out well because I only want him to enjoy himself. So it works out great. Neither one of us is in it for what WE can get out of it, rather what we can do for the other
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• i love it, i can never get enough
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I like it, but it's not like I couldn't live without it. Before DS was born, I almost never climaxed and found it very disappointing. Since DS was born, I climax every time, which sure makes it more fun! But it would be even more fun if I lost the last 10 lbs of pregnancy weight....
    Anonymous

• I really enjoy sex. My husband is great at making sure Im happy and feel beautiful even if I dont feel that way LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

• badIt's a chore. Not fun at all.

LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2010