birth/pregnancy dreams but not pregnant

early this morning i had my second pregnancy dream...but I know I am not pregnant. I'm posting this in this section hoping that someone is a dream interpreter. The 1st dream I had I went in for my yearly check up and was told I was expecting which was a shock cause I have a mirena IUD in place. My 2ND and most recent dream I was in labor but refused to go to he hospital cause I was in disbelief of what was happening also my friends and family were upset cause they thought I hide the "pregnancy" from them, and in my dream I kept saying I didn't know and asking about my IUD. I know for a fact that i am not pregnant as with my other 2 I knew before any blood or urine test would pick it up and I don't feel that way now. So what do my dreams mean they are very life like but I know they don't apply to pregnancy and I have no desire to add another baby to the family any time soon. why am I having these dreams?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Usually dreams of being pregnant means you are entering a new phase in life and ending another.
    Anonymous

• Its nothing bad OP. Pregnancy in dreams symbolizes a new beginning.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:43 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• The other two posters are correct.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• The pregnancy means loss of control and fear. The birth control symbolizes the control and prevention your fears or secrets from becoming reality. You may be hiding something- maybe not something drastic, but some none the less- maybe even just feelings about an issue. You fear those around you are starting to notice and becoming suspicious and you're afraid those fears and what you're hiding are going to be 'born' because you can't control them any longer- hence the labor and the accusations from those around you. I'm not saying you are hiding a deep, dark secret. It may be something seemingly insignificant but it's big enough to prey on your subconscious and make you feel out of control. Anyway, that's what I get from it...

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2010