Home security systems..... Any advice or suggestions?

My mother in laws house got broken into about a week ago and Im looking into a home security system for her now! Any suggestions? She doesnt have a home phone line so I think that takes the wireless systems out of the question, but she wants one with a siren as well! Do you have a system that you like? Or even one that you hate? Or any advice on them at all? Any and all help would be much appreciated! Thank you all so much!!! :)

sxc_mom_of2

Asked by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we have alarm force, and loove it!! we did alot or research when trying to find one, and this one suits us best..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• We have Broadview and we like it. My husband trips the alarm in the morning's sometimes and it drives me nuts!!!

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 3:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Yapping poodles! :)
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 1:35 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Schlage makes a good one but with the siren, she still may have to get a permit
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 9:25 AM on Apr. 28, 2010