my friends is in trouble?

my friend has a 1 yr old baby and she is 6months pregant with another her boyfriend/ babyfather dont help her at all all he do is hit her and disrespect her in front everyone. i hate tha i dont know what to do and i just dont understand how he can do that. she lives in the shealter and she even told me that she thinks she gonna kill her. because he just do carelless thinks to her. like last night he threw soda in her face and i told you that she is preganent and that he his her all through her pregancy and he tells her he wont do it again and i scared that he is going to kill he. we she told him she dont wanna be with him no more he threw the soda in her face. she says ever time she tells him that he stralks her or hit her. but hes cheating on her on the side. he just dont car about her or the babies and i dont know what to tell her? please help me answer her question before it is to late :{

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• IF she goes to a shelter for abused women, she will be fine. She should do the right thing for her kids. This is obviously not a great situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• i agree..there are shelters for battered women where they are semi-protected..she needs to get the police involved and go to one of those shelters.
    froghopper

Answer by froghopper at 10:37 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I agree she needs to goto a abused women shelter and get the police involved. She needs to run not walk away from this lunatic.
    Anonymous

• I found this website I hope it helps: http://www.abusedwomen.org/resources.html
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• She needs to go to one of those shelters for sure and she should also get a restraining order. Then she should buy a gun and take a class to get a concealed weapons permit. If he comes near her after that, she can shoot him... legally. That's what I did when I got out of a relationship with a psycho.
    Skye068

Answer by Skye068 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I agree, she should go to a battered womens shelter. There, she will get counseling, and all the help she needs. The one close to me has police posted at the gate.
    ph0xdlady

Answer by ph0xdlady at 4:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• SHE NEEDS TO BE AT THE SHELTER, CONTACT THE POLICE:RESTRANING ORDER, TAKE GUN CLASSES TO PROTECT HERSELF AND THE KIDS AND MAINLY BE SURE THAT SHE DOESNT GO BACK TO HIM/BE IN CONTACT WITH HIM AT ALL(IF SHE ALREADY DOESNT). MANY PRAYS SENT FOR HER! ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 5:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2008