question about my ob/gyn check up

okay my doctor is a jokester, now im 38 weeks and 2 days today and i felt lightening but when my doctor checked me he said nuthin changed, is that possible or is he just playing? and i looked at y chart and on my dignosis sheet it said preterm labor. what does that mean? and why would he check that unless im doing some progress?

angelsmommy0721

Asked by angelsmommy0721 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have you had a preterm labor before? And waht do you mean you felt lightening?
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• you certainly wouldn't have preterm labor at 38 weeks. because you aren't pre term.
    Anonymous

• I was wondering if you had had a preterm labor before? Then that may be something showing in your chart
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 5:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• um, i had a miscarriage at 5weeks b4 but not this pregnancy. N for the lightening, i can tell he dropped. i just hate to not know anything, especially im 38weeks and he said he hasnt done anything.....
    angelsmommy0721

Answer by angelsmommy0721 at 7:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2010