Do you do anything on a daily basis to keep yourself beautiful?

like eye cream, blow dry, makeup?

i have face and eye cream that I use, other than that not really.

Christina2135

Asked by Christina2135 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I walk every morning, when I can....put a little makeup on, do my hair and get dressed.  Because with my luck, someone will visit the day I decide not to do any of the above, lollaughing

Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 4:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• blah ha ha with two teenagers a two year old a hubby and two cats i dont really care. lol just kidding no nothing special
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• sun screen and work out.
    Anonymous

• sun screen is a must....even if it's a spf15...it saves your skin from harmful rays of the sun....
    wear sun glasses when your driving and outside...the more you squint the more wrinkles your going to have, and earlier you will have them!
    pull your hair up when you go to bed to limit breakage. buns and braids are good because they deter damage from happening.
    air dry your hair, don't color or perm it.
    in the shower exfoliate with a wash cloth or lufa (spelling?). When you get out of the shower and pat dry yourself, lotion yourself up for soft skin!
    Anonymous