the big O

I don't want to fake it, dh hubby is awesome at what he does but I can't seem to get there with him doing the work,and I'm kinda shy so talking is out of the picture. Maybe I should get slightly smashed lol. How do you get comfortable enough to talk to the hubby and tell him what you want him to do so you can get to that plato,okay I would love to have an orgasm with him,instead of by myself lol.
Okay now I've said to much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• First thing is first. He will LOVE, let me repeat that, LOVE it if you would tell him what to do/how to do it. BUT if you aren't comfortable with it then maybe you could write to him about it rather than a face to face conversation. You are going to have to open up over time though. This IS the rest of your life and you both chose to be with each other so there has to be trust there for you to be able to talk to him. In all honesty, you are going to have to brave it. You won't regret it. In time it only gets better. You both learn each other and what works/doesn't work and just like everything else, practice makes perfect.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 4:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I hope this is not too XXX rated but try riding him I like to rock back and forth and slowly grind him hopefully after a few rubbing here and there you will find your g- spot or his thing will try to relax and enjoy close your eyes if you have to so you won't get distracted GL or just keep practicing it will only get better and FUN.
    Anonymous

• you could just get on top and take what you want.

you could try to guide him in the right direction with your hand

you could encourage him when he is doing something right

you could use your hand and let him watch
    you culd read a book and say lets try this...
    Anonymous

• try suggestive noises when he's doing what you like, and slightly pulling away when he does something you dont like. Tell him that it feels good when it does.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• If you're married.. you should be able to talk to him about this. Honestly, my DH and I started having conversations about sex long before we were married, but I was always too shy to tell him what I wanted. Now I'm not shy. I beg for certain positions and let him know that I'm giving him a favor when it's a position that he knows won't lead to me hitting the Big O. LOL
    He's your husband. Life is short. Trust that he wants to please you as much as you want to please him and be open with him.
    Anonymous

• You should definitely work on your communication. I think its very important to have good communication in a relationship.

If you want to have an orgasm EVERY time you have sex, get the "silver bullet" vibrator. It has been the most amazing thing that has happened to our sex life. I wasnt able to have an orgasm without stimulating myself, and with the sliver bullet i just put it in place and it is amazing! It works every time! I love to use it when im on top.

Have fun!
    Anonymous

• i hate to give conflicting advice but not all men want thier wives to tell them what and how to do it. esp. if he thinks hes already giving you the O. just a word of caution. some mens ego's can't handle it.
    Anonymous

• just buy a vibrator (can be a little thing, does not have to be a large penis or anything like that)

Bring the vibrator in the bedroom, this alone will get him really excited. Use it on your 'button' while he is inside of you & that should do the trick. Takes a lot of pressure off of him too, to try & make you orgasm.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2010