tmi

how does sex work when your on top of your man? Do you go up and down,or kinda rock on him, and does he sit still? I feel really awkward on top and end up giving up, plus my legs get so tired out,ya I'm a tad bit out of shape. But the top doesn't do all that much for me,doggy style and missionary do. So how do I make it better for myself when I'm on top?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Health

• Ask him which feels better. When im on top he does not lay still he tries to move with it. Or he has me sit on top of him and lay down on him (like into a kiss or a hug) and he moves in and out underneath me, it feels really good . sorry if tmi but i hope it helps
    Anonymous

• I love being on top cuz I can control what's going on... but sometimes it does hurt a little in the legs, do a few squats and it should be easier for you. I usually just rock back and forth and DH grabs my thighs and moves me too and that makes it a little easier.

I think it feels great!
    Anonymous

• I squat, so my feet are under me, and use my own power to go up & down - I don't even touch him other than my feet by his love handles and our *ahems* rubbing. Yes my knees tire out quickly, and when that happens I put my feet back behind me and sit on him, lean forward, and "rub" that way.
    Anonymous

• Well he can move with you or he can just lay there while you do what feels good to you either way he will enjoy it.
    I usually like to lift myself up and go crazy I love watching his toes curl... Lol my legs do get a little tired but sometimes I fight it bc it leads to a very delicious big OOOooooooo!!!!!
    Anonymous