Do you think its wrong if your so smokes pot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• It's illegal, so yeah it's wrong too.
    Anonymous

• I dont think marijuana itself is wrong, but I do think that putting yourself at risk of going to jail is very irresponsible when you're in a relationship or have children.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• i don't think the act itself of smoking pot is bad.. HOWEVER, my husband wouldn't be smoking pot. It's illegal and could cause him to lose visitation with his son... So my husband won't be smoking it !!
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• not in all states
    Anonymous

• Nope my so smokes and has a medical prescription for it he doesn't do it in front of the baby and is still extremely attentive to him. also very mellow in stressful situations like tantrums and potty accidents where i am always on pins and needles so i don't think it is a problem for us
    Anonymous

• I think it's wrong for anyone to smoke it anywhere legal or not. That's just my opinion.
    Anonymous

• It depends,,, my DH used to do it randomly, now he does it every day,, it cost money that we don't have and I HATE the way he acts when I bring it up,,,, IDK I guess,, I am tired of it,, and worry about him getting caught buying or using it,,, so am I a prude, no,, just tired of the whole thing! BTW--he doesn't see himself as a pot head, but he is wrong,,wish I could get to the bottom of what his real problem is!
    Anonymous

• mybe its you?
    Anonymous

• I think it's wrong if someone with kids chooses to break the law, which means they are taking a chance on causing a huge upheaval in their family. I think it's wrong if they do it around their kids, if they're around the kids when they're high or when they "reek", or if they leave things lying around for the kids to find (even lighters). If it were legal, I would still think it was a poor choice, and best if they did it after the kids were in bed.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 8:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• For the most part, no. BUT, it is illegal, therefore he could get arrested and potentially lose his job, so yes, I do think it's bad. If they ever legalize it, then sure.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2010