Masturbating anyone? NEED ADVICE!

I recently got off the Depo! My sex drive has gone WAY UP! DH is not an energizer bunny though, LOL. We've gone from having sex 1x every two weeks to 3-4 times a week ;) Now HES saying hes tired!! should I look into masturbating? I've never done that, any suggestions? should I look into getting a dildo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Vibrator,, LOL--have fun!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I do it on a daily basis, and I don't use a dildo, but if thats what works for you then by all means go ahead,
    Anonymous

• Masturbating is great, but if you do it in front of your DH, he's "i'm tired" will go away completely. You don't even need to know what you're doing to do that... just say that you're going to do it.... lol..
    He is used to having sex 1x every two weeks, so give him time... the more you have sex, the more he'll want sex.
    Anonymous

• Vibrator or bullet (for external stimulation)...If you have never done it, I would say start with your hand and find out what you like and what you don't. Just because sex involves penetration doesn't mean that you will enjoy it when you are masturbating. I personally only like external stimulation when masturbating.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• LOL YES OF COURSE
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• there are no rules - you might feel self concious at first - Just see what you like... I am 99.9999% sure you will quickly figure out what to do, don't feel guilty , this really doesn't have to be something to agonise over. As for alone or with him -if you are self concious, you might find being alone the first time means you can concentrate on yourself, rather than on what he is thinking. Have fun, and bump to Jademom - I am an external girl too
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I am with jademom. When masturbating I enjoy extertal way more than penetration. I do it almost nightly. It helps me relax and fall asleep better. And please don't think its not normal, ALMOST everyone masturbates and the ones that don't need to bcuz I'm sure it would take off some of the stress and they would find they really enjoy it. But good luck and HAVE FUN : )
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 5:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Yes, explore and enjoy yourself :-) External is my preference too. Just because you're married its not wrong to indulge in solo play.
    jackdaw

Answer by jackdaw at 5:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• i like vibrators. They have dildo's that vibrate & has a little thing to cup your clitoris. It's hard not to have the big O with those types of vibrating dildo's.

I personally have a vibrator that i use with one hand for my clitoris, then i have a smaller dildo (don't like the big ones) that i use to penetrate myself with my other hand. I can get off quite a few times this way :~)
    Anonymous