Have you ever hit your SO?

Once we were fighting in the car and he purposely whipped around a corner and the car turned sideways. It scared the crap out of me and I smacked him and hit him in the neck, it wasn't the most coordinated smack, i was seat belted in.

Another time we were fighting and i threw a marble coaster at him like a Frisbee, he jumped out of the way and it went into the wall behind him and stuck there.

We've been together for 8 years, and its been at least 4 years since the coaster incident.

Christina2135

Asked by Christina2135 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• No, I haven't. I fought my ex- back every time he choked me, or raped me... but my SO? NEVER. Nor will I. when we disagree, we talk. It's very simple, we do not argue.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• try dv counseling?
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 4:50 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I have smacked my husband a couple of times when we argued. I lost my temper and I completely regret it. I am a hot head, and I definitely could use anger management. My husband was understanding, and he knew that he was pushing my buttons, and sort of accepted the fact that he "deserved" it... although, NO ONE deserves to be smacked, or hit. I am ashamed of myself. I have gotten MUCH better about it, ever since I stopped taking oral contraceptives. I have been off of the pill for 2 years now! :)
    Anonymous