Moving Baby to Own Room 0.O

I just moved my DD to her own room (she's 12 months old.. yeah a little late).. and now I can't sleep. I'm lonely, my DH is away for work. I wanna take her out of her crib and cuddle. But I'm not going to.. cuz that's why she's been in my bed for a year... because I was lonely and wanted to cuddle...
Anyone have any good attachment parenting stories where their kids didn't sleep with them forever.. and they could still have sex with their DH's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• My son is 3. He slept with us exclusively till he was 2ish. Then we kicked him out. He still comes in halfway through the night most times though. We just have sex while he's in his room. He normally doesn't show up in our room till halfway through the night.

And if we wanted to have sex when he was in our bed, we just went somewhere else. Or locked him out for a min and let him watch TV. We were big fans of the bathroom, sinks the right height and the door locks. I see no problem with our son sleeping with us. Hell I don't like sleeping by myself and I'm 22,

lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2010