how hard would it be to raise a baby when father's out working?

ShayBoogie

Asked by ShayBoogie at 4:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Out working? It would be fairly easy as long as he is sending back the money. LOL A lot of women do it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I'm not sure I understand your question. Do you mean he works away from where you live?
    Anonymous

• This is an area to discuss our teenage children... not teenagers who are parents or who want to be.

But to answer the question.... it will be a hell of alot easier than raising a child when the father has no job.

Why not re post your question in a much clearer way in the general parenting section.

Anonymous

• Well my husband was in Iraq for a year. I had a 2 year old and a newborn whom he didn't mean until he was 5 months and I handled it just fine. I think it all depends on your support system. I chose to go home during the deployment so that I could have people near by that I knew and loved in the event that I needed them.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Love how people like to be rude and make fun of others, but they don't have the guts to do it without posting anonymously. Maybe this is the first time this girl has had to experience parenthood alone and she is scared? Just lay off
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• It isn't has hard as you think. I have raised my 13 yr old with NO help from his father. I have done it alone all his life. It takes patience, hardwork and a good support system, but it is possible. As a parent, we do what we have to do to support and raise our children.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• my husband was also in Iraq. I managed just fine raising my 3, working full time, attending soccer games and scouts. Taking them to doctor and dentist appointments and keeping my house and yard up. Not hard at all. Least he's working.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:52 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Out working?? Please tell me this is not a new thing here. Out Working?? Where in the hell is he supposed to be, at home watching Jerry? Playing video games. OMG get me outta here............CM's new set of mom standards is killing me.
    Women have been raising children while men hunted for meals or went to work since the beginning of time, I know though, with today's society It's a Whole New Concept!!!!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:35 AM on Apr. 28, 2010