Bumbo Baby Sitter

My son is 11 weeks old. My co-worker's daughter was born the same day my son was. She is using the Bumbo already.

My son holds his head up pretty good, should I let him sit in his Bumbo? I don't want to put pressure on his spine and neck if he isnt ready yet.

What do ya'll think??

mercilove

Asked by mercilove at 5:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Bumbos are evil at any age.
    Anonymous

• They provide ergonomically correct support... I loved ours! so did my wee one, I could bring him places and set him where he could see, and be in the mix!

almost 3 months? well, if he can sit assisted, then yes, go ahead. Just be conscious of how he is behaving, it is good for him to be challenged to gain muscle control, but they also tire VERY easily at that age.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• My daughter LOVES her bumbo and held her head up strong pretty early, I think the first time she used it she was 7 weeks, maybe 8. now she's 15 weeks almost and uses it almost every day. If you aren't sure if your baby is ready, try it for a few minutes and see how he does. if his head droops, he isn't ready.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2010