Help me win my Bet!

I have a bet going with my best friend who recently came to visit me here in California. She absolutely fell in love with the north coast and the redwoods not to mention the laid back atmosphere we have and wants to move here. But is too afraid to take the plunge. I ask her what it would take to get her to pack up and move 3000 mi away from the hustle and bustle of Pittsburgh, PA to the calm collectiveness of Humboldt County, Ca and her answer was 10,000 members on facebook. So I made a group and started looking for members but hit a wall so please help me win my bet. I know she most likely will back out anyways but I have to show her that I at least tried lol . If you have a facebook account click this link and click the join button,then send it as a suggestion to all your friends. Thanks so much!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1011710257&v=box_3#!/group.php?gid=115243911831173&ref=nf

quila_sunrise

Asked by quila_sunrise at 5:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• done
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• thanks so much!
    quila_sunrise

Answer by quila_sunrise at 5:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• done
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 5:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Well I helped
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• California is a God-awful place to live. I hope you don't force your friend to live there.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• That was really uncalled for.
    quila_sunrise

Answer by quila_sunrise at 6:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Done
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 6:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2010