who ever said....

"theres no point in crying over spilled milk" obviously never pumped 4oz from their boob and then spilled it over!

hisblueeyes

Asked by hisblueeyes at 5:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i agree,that happened to my sil and some one by accident shoved her lunch bag and the milk spilled (she pumped at work) she was so sad
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 5:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• LOL
    Know what ya mean, I was unable to pump, so if I wanted a little to put in a oral syringe i had to express by hand... and my ex accidentally dumped cereal in it and ate it while I was getting the milk baggies! By the time I turned around, it was too late... So, I just let him eat it.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Awwwwww! I so did that to sorry hun! I did that too, it is like slowmotion right before you!
    Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 5:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Ugh, yeah, that is milk worth crying over - cuz boy will that baby cry over it if it's direly needed!
    Anonymous

• hahaha. I know that stuff is like 'liquid gold.' I couldn't stand to even lose one drop!!!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• aww yeah that sucks
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 5:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I couldn't produce much milk. I literally spent two and a half hours pumping 2 oz and my stupid ex husband dropped it and it went all over the floor. I cried for hours lol
    Anonymous

• Now you can relate to the cow who has the milking machine put on 4 utters and gallons pumped just to be spilled on your kitchen floor. I'm just saying!!!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2010