ok no bashing, but i need to get prgnant with a boy

we have 2 girls DH wants a boy so bad I only want oneee more, but he says if it isn't a boy we will hav another until he gets a boy. Really? I know with these old wives tales it is only a 50/50 chance, but did they work for you? What did you try? NO BASHING PLEASE!!!! Just having a little fun. Both my girls I was probably on top since my DH never wants to be on top lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Also check out Shettles method for timing intercourse to optimize your odds of getting the sex you want.
    Anonymous

• I was told It has to do with the things your eating. I had a friend that had three girls and wanted a boy. She did whatever she needed to and now we have a little Joel
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Maybe you could google how to do it
    bizima4

• God is the only one who determines whether you'll have a boy or girl...I understand how you feel tho...baby boy

Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• If he wants boy i would tell him to have a talk with his litle swimmers since it is the sperm that controls the sex of the baby. and if its a girl he cant blame it on no one but himself
    quila_sunrise

Answer by quila_sunrise at 6:03 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

LMAO lol
    Anonymous

• If he wants a boy that badly, then you need to send him to a lab to have his sperm separated. IF he can find one to do it. Nothing else is better than 50-50.

Otherwise, what's the number of children you agreed to before marriage? THAT is the number you stick with.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• OK, old wives' tale time....since I'm an old wife:
    "girl swimmers" survive longer and are stronger than "boy swimmers"
    check out the timing advice as pp stated, then after sex, put a pillow under your hips and your legs up in the air (on the headboard or the wall) and keep them up there for a half hour. You are giving the "boys" the chance to get to the egg before the girls, and before the boys die off....

It worked for me!
    Anonymous

It worked for me!

I tried this with both my girls to get pregnant faster (someone told me to do this to get pregnant faster) I had 2 girls lol
    Anonymous