Is this a hubby thing?

Sometimes my dh wants me to give him a BJ before we actually do it he says it helps him to keep a hard erection sometimes I do and sometimes I don't I just want to get it over and sometimes it could be the best...I think that part is a woman thing...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree with you there : )
    Anonymous

• I told my DH a long time ago, I do not do that kind of thing. YUCK!!!!

Answer by louise2 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I always give him a BJ before sex. I use my little bullet on myself while i'm doing it. This way he is not the only one enjoying himself. BUT, i like giving BJ's. I feel sorry for husbands that don't get them.
    Anonymous

• DH and I always do that! I have my little friend we call "Mr. Pinkie," too. LOL. Since he tends to get off much quicker than I do, it makes him last a long time when we have sex, and it just gets me fired up!
    Anonymous

• i always have to have foreplay before the actual sex. on both parts, i go down on him & i want him to go down on me. unless were having a quickie ... but i dont really like quickies.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• If we DON'T do this, it becomes a quickie whether I want it to be or not. LOL
    Anonymous

• Me & DH always give oral to each other before sex.. unless its a quickie.
    Anonymous

• Sorry... that doesn't fly in our house. I can't stand the taste/texture/smell. And before you say anything... my husband is a VERY clean person. I just can't do it and he NEVER pushes me.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 7:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I absolutely adore giving head. I want to all the time and my SO doesn't really care about it.
    TempestRayne

Answer by TempestRayne at 7:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• RutterMama

Sorry... that doesn't fly in our house. I can't stand the taste/texture/smell. And before you say anything... my husband is a VERY clean person. I just can't do it and he NEVER pushes me.
    ~~~

Well, who knew we actually had common ground? :o) Although I have wondered how much of it was an autism thing. You're lucky though. Mine was not above guilt, blackmail and emotional abuse.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 8:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2010