Can you believe i cried over this:*(

So my dh was in the house while i was getting our dd ready to go fishing with him, the ice cream man passes by and and he runs outside, he goes and gets us all ice cream, me himself and our daughter..well he and dd open theirs and start eating them and my dh's breaks and fell on the ground:( i was so upset by it. i tried to give him mine but he wouldnt take it:( and yes i am pregnant 51/2 months so its my hormones..lol but i came in after the left and just bawled..lol

mywonderyears

Asked by mywonderyears at 6:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol i once cried at a Trix commercial when i was pregnant. i thought those kids were so mean to the poor rabbit, he only wanted a bowl of cereal for goodness sake!
    My2KidzMom2009

Answer by My2KidzMom2009 at 8:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Maybe you were crying because you knew you would have to share yours hehe!

Anonymous

• Yes it is hormones.

Answer by louise2 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I'm sorry your hormones are having a field day with you,Hon. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you! (((((Hugs)))))
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:38 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• icecream

Anonymous

• Oh, man! I used to cry over the craziest stuff. You know the commercial for antidepressants with the animated blob? I bawled at those commercials, oh the poor little blob! Hang in there, it'll get better!
    heydooney

Answer by heydooney at 6:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Aw, yes I can believe it! I'm a Mom of three, and I was an emotional wreck with #2 and #3! I cried over the Kleenex commercials!
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• 1 time we were at a resteraunt. and my steak wasnt cooked the way i wanted and they wouldnt take it back to cook right because i had already taken a bite .. i was so upset, i started crying.. in the end the gave me the steak free!
    Anonymous

• lol thank you for making me feel better..lol hehas no idea i was crying over it..lol now im like i have to make him his favorite dinner because his ice cream fell on the ground:( i still feel so bad about it!
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 8:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my first son I cried because a fly had gotten in our house and I hate them and it kept landing on me and would NOT leave me alone and I started crying and then I started crying because I was crying over a damn fly! Ugh! Hormones! I am currently 7 months pregnant and have been emotional but not to that extreme this go around but it is coming.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2010