What bug repellant is best for an 8 month old?

Besides long sleeves and avoiding buggy times. Even the natural stuff I've seen say "keep out of reach of children". She's CONSTANTLY putting her hands in her mouth and rubs her face.

Danyellimom

Asked by Danyellimom at 6:38 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• avon's skin so soft
    quila_sunrise

Answer by quila_sunrise at 6:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• There is an online natural store where I bought mine and it's lemon oil and other essential oils. It worked like a charm in Africa, not one bite. Naturesgift.com has skeeter beater. Great!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:42 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• avon skin so soft for all ages
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 6:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Everything says " keep out of reach of children". Companies don't want the kid to spray it in the eyes or mouth or something along that line. I always used skin so soft when my little ones were small. I didn't like the idea of spraying my kids with pesticides and them putting there hands in the mouth.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Never put Avon Skin So Soft on a baby. Read the chemicals. They would be dangerous in the mouth or eyes. There is nothing safe for a baby. Keep a baby in areas away from insects.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:15 AM on Apr. 28, 2010